The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Summer Stipends
An outright award of $6,000 is provided for two consecutive months of full-time research and writing. In accordance with NEH guidelines, Ball State may nominate two faculty proposals.
Ball State internal application deadline is September 3, 2015.
Deadline for final submission to the NEH is October 1 for projects beginning May 2016.
Click here for full guidelines.
Materials to submit for the September 3 internal review:
1. The Ball State NEH Summer Stipend Internal Application Coversheet **This form is in lieu of ATTACHMENT 1: Supplemental Information for Individuals Form
2. A single copy of the application, including:
- a. 3-page (single-spaced) narrative
- b. 2-page (single-spaced) resumé
- c. 1-page (single-spaced) bibliography
- d. 1-page appendix (graphical materials or edition/translation sample, if applicable)
You do not need to have processed a Ball State clearance sheet.
Selected proposals will be submitted electronically through grants.gov by the October 1 deadline. Please submit your completed internal application to Augusta Wray by September 3.